Clothing footwear enterprises fine production process specification management
Sept. 08-09 May 15-16 September Shanghai Shenzhen
Organizers: China Business Training Network Fei Jie consultants
Time and place: 2007, September 08-09, 1999 (Shenzhen Finance Training Centre)
15-16 September 2007 (Shanghai Golden Gulf Hotel)
Fee: 2,000 yuan / two days / person (including training, training materials, two days lunch, afternoon tea and the like)
Student objects: clothing, footwear and related businesses, production director, manager, director, workshop director, team leader, the quality of production schedule with a single QC,
Li single member, orders of business Merchandiser, Merchandiser surface materials procurement and other senior management personnel.
Current clothing, footwear category production management undesirable phenomena:
1. From the team leader, the director in charge of the production process requirements never read in depth analysis is to understand the non-understand always, always lip of the production schedule, the lack of specific details of the plan, how much do the number of operators. "Try to pay close attention to" "almost," "impossible" "I can do nothing" frequently mention as a reason to finish the task.
2. The team leader quality awareness is poor, numbness pursuit of production, do not open prenatal analysis will be prepared in advance to strengthen control, always after each other problems to remedy, busy "fire fighting" to work every day. Inefficient work, deal with the problem inconclusive, never take the initiative to reward good work habits.
3. The manager, the director only task assigned, how to practice the correct guidance of the staff do not do analysis, the scene is always the problem is not complete, is not decisive. I do want to go there, there is no right way to do the right thing.
4. The critical moment director, workshop director of the lack of initiative and on-site co-ordination, organization and command capabilities, each shipment is always busy, chaotic, and poor, wrong.
5. The quality is not a problem to be resolved faster, but to pursue cross-checks in the office, passing, blame, curse, evade and shirk responsibility.
6. solidarity between poor awareness sectoral collaboration, always self-centered, regardless of the overall situation, never take the initiative to communicate with others, narrow-minded, even to the working set resistance.
7. Most workshop supervisor, team leader usually like to say: "I said to him," "real trouble" "almost on the line" irresponsible remarks. Awareness of quality first very shallow.
8. The director, director, head of the lack of cost accounting, figures, tables and standard management concepts, not from standardized field notes, I do not know how to control the flow rate from the backlog will not get a lot of semi-finished products, the last post, after a large number of refurbished.
9. The lack of coordination between departments, unclear job responsibilities, work every day unplanned, aimless actions, operatives lack of accountability. Salesman, merchandiser, technician of the people, the lack of communication between departments and discussion, always intrigue, cliques, slack, affecting solidarity.
10. The on-site production process is not standardized, the program has no confusion, head of the process will not write, test work, piece wages unreasonable, resulting in employee emotional. Every end of the month the total wages of employees referred to the office to find the boss or complaints.
11. The preparation of the production process data format is neither standardized nor regulate paid what to whom this information? Who audits? Who handed? How to Archive number binding, etc., always looks a mess, you want to look for an information is Nanshang Nan. Guests will even find the kind of clothing even when the inspection.
12. The procurement of materials no specific plans to follow up the poor, to which not to, should not be the first to seriously affect the production schedule and delivery department. Unclear procedures when issuing warehouse management system does not build the whole, minority, often complement missing parts, or even the wrong materials causing serious damage.
13. Head of the lack of strict organizational discipline, principled, not strong, execution is not enough, their own professional ethics and dedication of attitude is a problem, let alone to educate subordinates.
14. The staff undisciplined, often leave, low productivity, low wages complain all day, staff turnover, always to the end of the workshop to a large number of delivery, after serious repair nobody cares, last night can not deliver on time, resulting in customer complaints, air charge.
15. Outgoing Merchandiser disorderly operation, often the wrong material, processing and wrangling, tensions. Quality control is more confused, often with paragraph shipping incidents.
16. The senior leaders lack of overall planning and organizational ability of education, education, skills training efforts overall quality of the workforce is not deep enough, a lack of corporate culture of the enterprise having no soul, there is much less cohesion and loyalty.
More than sixteen aspect reflects the current status of the internal management of clothing, footwear enterprises, it is necessary to change the very determined, improving the quality of people began, through targeted training to change the outdated mode of thinking and concepts continue to accept new management concepts.
◆ EXCEL improve practical skills, improve work efficiency;
◆ learn how to use a variety of mathematical models for efficient function of financial analysis;
◆ production standards table; data integration; data mining and analysis
◆ get quick financial analysis model;
◆ learn how to make various types of charts to make the boss satisfied.
◆ learn a variety of advanced applications in Excel and PPT wealth of examples and acquire the relevant skills.
Lecture: clothing, footwear lean production process specification management infrastructure
What fine production characteristics and role?
A, how to optimize the organizational structure?
Second, the fine management ------ start from scientific and standardized process?
1. How to locate business ideas?
2. Hardware: How are the product structure, scientific preparation and display equipment to improve efficiency?
3. Software: How to design scientific production operations management processes? [Flow chart]
Third, how to refine the various departments and posts operating procedures?
1. Specification of the important role of field operations program?
2. Detailed procedures for each department? [Demo]
3. specification chart document management, facilitate audit review?
Lecture: clothing, footwear enterprise job evaluation and salary distribution mechanism set
Fourth, performance appraisal and job functions linked to how?
1. Competency build competency model?
2. humane appraisal system and job functions linked?
3. Performance Management ---- how supervision and enforcement system?
5, how to set the motivating effect of piecework pay system?
1. How to set up with the science team members?
2. How to design piecework incentive system, transparent, open competition?
3. How to split the scientific process and the determination of wages?
4. How to grasp the wages of employees in the psychological balance?
Third Lecture: clothing, footwear enterprises to strengthen field operations management skills?
Sixth, data Merchandiser, Merchandiser procurement and technical management how coordination?
1. The information officer, procurement and technology Merchandiser how coordination to improve efficiency?
2. The system board, proofing before how to communicate effectively with customers to reduce the cost of risk?
3. The pattern and template standardization of operational requirements?
4. What is the role and function of proofing work is? How?
5. How to prepare science single bulk production process?
How to set the functions 6. Quality Branch?
Seven, cutting, sewing workshop process analysis --- quality, yield "kill two birds with one stone."
1. How do prenatal cutting analysis and division of functions?
2. cutting workshop with how to reduce the loss of services in place?
3. Sewing how IE processes, analytical and operational work to analyze?
4. What are the main points prenatal analysis?
5. gestures specification point?
6. How to use motion analysis principles doubling productivity?
7. eleven Buju and important method of quality control?
8. The head of the test, how to send and receive coordination?
9. The head of the on-site supervision four steps?
10. The production manager, quality inspection with a single, on-site workshop director how supervision?
11. How to determine the Nissan indicators?
12. How row production planning schedule?
13. How to develop individual goals to reduce the fixed delivery pressure?
14. How to control printing, embroidery, garment dyeing, washing water quality?
15. How fast training new employees to improve the skills of older employees?
VIII. He orchestrated "Packaging Beauty" customer satisfaction
1. How to organize prenatal step analysis?
2. How to improve the quality of training of staff to regulate the operation progress?
3. How unified quality inspection standards?
4. How to control the finished product, loss of materials, to ensure the accurate number of transport?
5. Emergency shipments supervisor how to direct?
6. accompany clients inspection techniques, strategies?
Nine, outward processing standard operating procedures and quality control skills
1. How careful selection of processing units?
2. How effective communication and processing unit?
3. How to follow the outer baking materials, loss of control?
4. How to effectively control the sewing quality, to solve the problem?
5. How to follow up the entire process, quality control and progress, accurate data?
6. How do the finishing work?
Ten, installed on-site 5S management business
1. What kind of business are we
What is 2. 5S
3. The benefits of the implementation of 5S
4. How to implement 5S
5. 5S method implementation of Step 11
6. 5S implementation of the eight to be decided
Fourth Lecture: clothing, footwear production site managers to enhance the quality of management
XI, how to cultivate the sense of responsibility
1. Definition and forms of responsibility
2. The development of critical thinking problems, communication and cooperation capacity
3. Learn the efficient allocation of time, adhere to the principles of program operation
4. fast learner, good at innovation and strain
5. thoughtful summary, to develop the habit of recording the production process
6. The culture of empathy and the ability to express image
7. The "real trouble" "impossible" "almost" was removed from the dictionary of life in
8. based on facts, not sweeping
Twelve, how do make a convincing competent staff
1. constantly upgrade their technical guidance operational level, learn new knowledge
2. develop self-confidence, mood and time to do the master
3. Training language skills, training of staff and grow together
4. Respect concern subordinates courage to take responsibility
5. fair, just and open people doing things
6. assertive and decisive, strong organizational and command capabilities
Thirteen, site management process must have some ability
1. Brainstorming --- with the right people and the right way to do the right thing
2. The ability to predict --- prevent operational errors double insurance
3. creative thinking ability, first-class level to play at a critical moment
4. --- Magical managers how to encourage and inspire potential
5. The ability to take the initiative and teamwork, quick response, decisive solution to the problem
6. The ability to be good at discovering problems solved in a timely manner, the courage to take responsibility
7. emergency scene to organize and direct shipping, appeal
8. utilize PDCA process to solve the problem
Fourth, you want to be a successful manager do?
1. Ten moral enterprise managers
Fourteen ability 2. Business Managers
Mr. Shen - Chinese CPA, senior adviser
The only for clothing, footwear business enterprise diagnosis and management training experts.
Shen teacher is a engaged in textile and garment, footwear enterprise lean production management skills training, production line management personnel skills training (production manager, production director, workshop director, team leader, the quality of production schedule with a single QC, processing a single member, orders business Merchandiser, Merchandiser procurement of materials), pre-service staff training, textile and garment, footwear business process re-engineering project consulting, training clothing brand display, brand clothing sales communication skills training, the new plant layout and design is very professional strong management consultant and trainer, is currently the only for the textile and garment, footwear enterprise diagnosis and management training consultants.
Shen teacher south to Shenzhen in 1987, served as president of Shenzhen (Hong Kong listed company) Dali Group garment factory QC, production supervisor, director of the office; production manager, production manager of the post Hengli Textile Garment Group in Hong Kong during (as a director personally organized and build a factory and Daly Daly Komeito a branch, Constant 6 Branch); Itoh of Japan, Ltd. Guangzhou Branch allegiance clothing design director of process management, site supervision and operational procedures (responsible for more than fifty national costume production and business process management training and technical guidance); production manager, brand marketing planning director and lecturer House Shenzhen Richland garment Group; Hong Kong Overseas Chinese state Clothing Co., Ltd general manager.
Shen teacher has a wealth of practical management experience and a solid foundation of technical guidance, training a large number of outstanding talents in business management and marketing elite, currently located in Shenzhen, Guangdong, Jiangsu and Zhejiang and medium-sized garment enterprises.
Shen teacher's course in Guangdong, Jiangsu and Zhejiang foreign trade clothing, brand clothing, household goods, shoes, hats, bags, underwear, textiles, tourism supplies and other production-oriented enterprises have been agreed, with certain influence! Leader training management personnel more than 5,000 people. Open courses hosted eighty screenings in Guangdong, Shenzhen, Jiangsu and Zhejiang garment production base. 2005 was officially appointed as the Chinese Association for International Exchange of Hong Kong branch director; clothing Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Productivity Council; Senior Lecturer in Production Management Course Hong Kong Clothing Industry Training Authority; Hong Kong International Fashion Academy professor.